Our client is looking for a confident candidate who is able to liaise with customers on site teams, post occupation homeowners & both our internal & external colleagues to organise efficient kitchen appliance installation, deliveries & remedial works across the UK.
- Build & maintain excellent communication with site teams from our key customer accounts. This includes:
- Making initial contact with the site introducing yourself as the Service Coordinator for their project once we’ve received an order.
- Communicating with site throughout a project to ensure we’re servicing their requirements & to help us effectively resolve any challenges that may arise.
- Liaising with homeowners to organise post occupation remedial & customer care works.
- Communicate key & relevant information to your colleagues to ensure we deliver an excellent service to our customer. This includes:
- Stock Issues which may prevent delivery or installation from occurring so that resolutions can be made in good time to enable a first time completion wherever possible.
- Workload requirements to our Installers & Drivers so that they are well prepared for their forthcoming work.
- Liaising with our sales team when sensitive or urgent work is to be completed so that good decisions can be made & communicated to our customers.
- Comprehensive information on escalations are passed to our Contracts Managers when required so that these are picked up & resolved quickly.
- Organised & methodical planning of work that provides great service to our customers in an efficient manner whilst being realistic for our external teams to fulfil.
- Oversee the paperwork used & completed by our Installers/Drivers within your region. This includes:
- Making sure picking lists, manifests & Installation sheets are accurate, contain meaningful instructions/notes & are printed in good time for the work to be completed.
- Making sure all signed paperwork comes back in good time for the work to be invoiced or any additional works to be organised.
- Excellent communicator in both oral & written form that demonstrates a helpful, pro-active & professional approach.
- Good attention to detail that ensures high accuracy when reviewing information & processing upgrades or additional work.
- Comfortable working under pressure which is aided by an ability to act in a calm & composed manner at all times.
- Reliable team member that enjoys working closely with others to deliver excellent results as part of a larger team.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK coupled with a desire to work in the most efficient way possible which enables you to plan effective routes & working days.