My client is a great place to work, but don’t just take my word for it! They are really proud to have just been ranked in the Sunday Times top 100 best not-for-profit places to work and hold the Customer Service Excellence accreditation.
All colleagues can enjoy a great package including:
- Non-contributory private health care
- Life insurance
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Voluntary Dental plan
- Rental Deposit Loan Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) per year
- Lots of fundraising days
- Summer and winter parties
- Bright, brand new modern office with sofas, breakout areas, café-style colleague kitchen, and a bar for social events!
Growth is the number one focus and they are looking for new talent to take them to the next level. Is it you? Do you have what it takes?
- Driven and ambitious in all that you do?
- A great communicator, able to speak to anyone and adapt your style to suit the situation you are in?
- Able to work on your own while having a team-focussed mindset?
- Build solid working relationships with prospective clients?
- Able to focus and get things done?
- A do-er, rolling up your sleeves and rising to the challenge?
If so, I would love to hear from you!
As well as the above, do you have any of the following:
- Sales experience?
- Account management experience?
- Experience of the housing sector?
While these are not an absolute requirement for the job, if you do have any of these too, then what are you waiting for? Your new exciting role and career progression awaits you.
You will work alongside a great team of sales and marketing colleagues, sourcing leads, setting up remote or in-person sales meetings and converting those leads into new business.
The role will include attendance at industry events as well as visiting potential clients, so travel (including overnight) within England and Wales will be required and therefore access to your own vehicle is essential.