Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to maintain an accurate sales information system, do you have customer service and administration skills. We are looking for someone who has an eye for details, able collate information, liaise with customers and the sales team, enabling the company to achieve maximum orders at maximum profit.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To maintain the tender\live record, files or books.
- Receipt, vetting and pricing of all written enquiries (salesmen responsible for price levels).
- To establish successful contractors of tenders.
- To establish with contractors all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
- To liaise with area representatives with information obtained from contractors.
- Telephone enquiries, receiving and reporting, telephone enquiry pads to be used, quotations raised and processed.
- Specific tasks as directed by salesmen or manager.
- To prepare quotations and negotiate for orders on live enquiries (in consultation with salesmen or manager).
- Monthly update of figures, tender\live orders.
- Liaise with sales team to identify potential new business.
- To promote the company image and develop good customer\company relationship.
- To report to salesmen and manager on competitor activity and price levels.