My client, a Global Logistics company, are looking to recruit a Network & Support Administrator. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within IT Support/IT Admin. The purpose of the role is to action and control the support and maintenance of the company’s IT systems. You will ensure that targets in relation to activities, service, quality and productivity are met at all times.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Medium to expert knowledge of MS Desktop and Server software in a networked environment
- Medium to expert knowledge of PC’s hardware, components and operation.
- Medium to expert knowledge of Server hardware, components and operation
- Expert Veeam knowledge
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Be a self-motivated team player, have ability to work under pressure and excellent customer service skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- User creation and Maintenance
- Register, handle and manage 1st line incoming support requests
- Escalate 1st line support to 2nd line when necessary.
- Manage daily system checks
- Create management reports as well as provide support KPI statistics
- Report solutions to the users and customers
- Review and maintain internet and email monitoring systems
- Maintain back up processes and systems
- Rollout and issue hardware to users
- Upgrade and maintain servers accordingly
- Maintain an Asset Log of all hardware
- Assist in project work as required including other sites