My client is looking to recruit an Installation Engineer with the opportunity of progressing their career in an expanding and technically demanding company.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 5 years working history in a similar role
- Live approximately 30 miles of SG1 postcode
- Experience of Intruder Alarminstallation to include some familiarity with Eaton range, Pyronix and Honeywell
- Experience of Access Control, Door Entry andCCTV would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Installing electronic security systems to a surveyor’s specification or marked up drawings.
- Commission the systems and complete all appropriate paperwork, in accordance with the appropriate British Standard requirements and NSI (The National Security Inspectorate) dictates
- And if the occasion arises to service electronic security systems at our customers’ premises
Standard working/operating hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm. You will be provided PPE, company uniform, hands free company mobile phone, if applicable a lap-top and a vehicle.
Wages dependent on experience: circa £28,000 with OTE £40,000.
Security checks will be required for the successful candidate.