This exciting short-term assignment is to provide cover for our existing Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist, who will go on Maternity Leave, from the 2nd of August 2019. The project will run from July 2019 to August 2020.
Reporting to the Business Line Manager MVI and Service, the role of the Digital Marketing and Communications Specialist is to increase the visibility and customer awareness of their products, capabilities and their strategy.
To drive their Brand local web strategy that enables the enhancement of the Brand Image and provide a shop window that takes the lead in all aspects of digital marketing for CPD and the Brand.
To deliver and develop the existing communications and business strategies to maximize awareness and visibility whilst reporting on Key Performance Indicators.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- An ability to plan and organize their own daily and weekly work.
- Experience in planning projects, fairs similar events.
- Computer literacy and competence in Microsoft Office is necessary.
- A willingness to learn new skills and working methods with a belief that there is always a better way.
- A passion to constantly improve customer satisfaction, measured by NPS.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- A positive, can do, mindset, leading by example.
Please call Amanda if you are interested.