The key objectives of the role is to deal with incoming customer enquiries pre and post sales, assisting the Regional Sales Managers with sales administration activities, and entering (and checking) sales orders onto the SAP system.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing effective customer service and support to the Company’s external and internal customers;
- Effective handling of circa 100 telephone calls daily (Monday – Friday);
- Order entry/checking;
- Preparing quotations and pro-forma invoices;
- Supporting new business accounts;
- Handling invoice/collection queries;
- All pre and post sales enquiries;
- Customer complaint handling.
Key Skills :
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience;
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Drives for results and positive outcome;
- Pays close attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Proactive, with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Previous experience using SAP is desirable.