Our client is looking for an employee who is able to provide a first-rate customer experience.
As part of the Operations team, you will be the first point of contact for answering customer enquiries about the service that is provided.
You’ll need to be outstanding on the phone and be able to quickly get to grips with the complexities of the business. You’ll be speaking to customers and recording the nature of their enquiry.
Candidates are expected to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a demonstrable ability to be a competent computer user, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Provide a first-class service to all customer enquiries
- Answer telephone calls, respond to emails, deal with our live chat offering and social media mediums within agreed timescales
- Communicate with all departments to ensure joined up customer service
- Carry out other related tasks required across the department
- Deal with general queries & low-level complaints
- Some administration tasks are part of this role
- Providing excellent customer service
- Being a confident communicator
- Administration skill
- Must be able to present basic information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- A flexible attitude to work is essential
- Receptive to changing environment
- Must demonstrate common sense and good judgement
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to handle different tasks simultaneously and prioritise a heavy workload
- Graduate, degree in Law/Business/English etc