Our client protects, supports and rescues lives day in and day out. They are interested in you if you have the desire to work for an organisation that does something more, something that is truly worth working for.
As an international leader in medical and safety technology, they develop pioneering devices, software, services and solutions that people around the world trust. Wherever their products are used, it’s about the most important thing: it’s about life.
• Contacting external customers regarding overdue accounts.
• Posting & allocation of cash on an ad hoc basis
• Reviewing blocked orders on a daily basis.
• Maintaining reconciled AR ledgers & achieving month end deadlines.
• Liaising with customers & resolving customer queries, where there are billing queries and/or disputed amounts, the Credit Controller will manage the problem, understand and collate the reasons why it has occurred, implement a suitable solution and enable prompt payment once resolved.
• Good problem solving skills and an ability to deal with some ambiguity, albeit decisions are often guided by a framework of policies and procedures.
• Assessing credit risk of new customers & opening of accounts.
• Issuing weekly query resolution spreadsheet & liaising with relevant departments.
• Updating System Master Data.