The purpose of the role is to support the Team and Customers by carrying out accurate administrative duties, whilst expanding your skillset and knowledge to ensure the customers experience the best service.
• Take full accountability for the work and service you deliver, striving to exceed KPIs and SLAs
• Able to action all agreement amendments competently
• Responsible for all inbound and outbound interactions in the team
• Owns any interaction through to completion, proactively chasing responses internally and externally where needed to complete a task
• Respond to all interactions articulately and professionally, providing all the information required first time
• Able to deliver difficult messages, using each opportunity to explain and educate
• Continually reviews what you are doing to look to make improvements