Our client is looking for someone who passionate about social media, technology, recruitment, training and talent management. Are you enthusiastic, incredibly organised and responsible candidate, who can work in a very fast environment.
You must interact every day with your Talent (singers, models, actors, influencers, artists) and client in the social media industry. The ideal candidate would be proactive; critical and analytic thinking; able to solve problems; eager to learn and driven by targets.
- Scouting Talent in different social media platforms
- Following up audition’s performance and outcome
- Calling and meeting the Talent to guide them before the project start
- Contacting Talent to check availability, chase content or remind them for appointments
- Providing feedback to the Talent
- Organising online activities, confirmations and finding replacements
- Direct Marketing Sales (Sales Emails to find new Talent – Calls)
- Keep the database updated with appointments, invoices, notes, Talent details
- Attention to Detail
- Using own Initiative
- Quick Learner – able to follow spoken and written directions
- Able to work independently to complete tasks on time and efficiently
- Personable character – easy to build a rapport
- Working in a faced paced and busy environment
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good Communication Skills
- Office base role and/or BA degree.