Our client is a leading Talent Agency in the UK. They are dedicated to representing a diverse and professional talent pool to satisfy vast client requirements, providing excellent customer service.
Our client represents actors, models and performing artists. They are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, incredibly organised and responsible, someone who can work under pressure in this fast and exciting work environment
This would be an ideal role for someone who would like to interact with casting directors, production companies, agents, actors, models and artists. The right candidate must be looking for a long-term position, be punctual and responsible at work.
- Demonstrate all the core values of the company on a day-to-day basis in all activities
- Account Manager
- Administration for bookings; calendar, talent details, reminders, brief details and invoice details
- Keeping the database updated with appointments and jobs
- Taking briefs from clients and selecting the best Talent to ensure the greatest success of the project
- Contacting Talent to check availability, chase content or remind them for appointments
- Booking of all Talent for jobs.
- Troubleshoot and deal with any issues that may arise before, during and/or after the booking
- Represent the Talent and act in their best interests
- Direct Marketing Sales to new clients by emails (suggestion package)
- Direct Marketing Sales to new clients by calls (cold calling)
- Building and maintaining relationships in the long term with clients to ensure a steady flow of briefs and opportunities for the Talent
- Passionate for the industry.
- Passion for Talent representation.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
- Target driven
- Excellent communication, writing and computer skills
- An ability to multi-task and problem solve autonomously
- A very good attitude, self-motivated and positive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very proactive and disciplined
- Strong work ethic