My client are looking for a fun and outgoing Sales Team Leader that will grow and become part of their team.
My client are a large Leisure industry, it’s a fun environment to work in.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS ROLE:
• Deliver a professional customer experience to our customers though all channels and for all purposes across Holidays sales & service and Holiday Home ownership.
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, whilst ensuring exceptional customer service through leading and supporting my team
• Lead the contact centre operation to ensure all speed of service and quality of service delivery in line with financial targets by planning, managing and controlling the day to day activities of the Contact Centre Team in real time and intraday adherence
• Deliver amazing owner and holiday maker contact centre experiences embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with all guests being at the heart of everything we do
• Creating an energetic and motivated environment that would inspire others to follow
• We share our passion and enthusiasm for having fun- breaking away from the stresses of daily life
• To consistently build guest rapport and relationships through product knowledge and service excellence
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
• Recognise and celebrate individual and team success
• Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals.
• Someone who sets their own goals and drives for own success
• Enjoys individual and Team achievement
• Uses own judgement to make decisions
• Is a self-starter with a high level of personal motivation
• Behaves with integrity and needs to be trusted
• Learns through ‘experience’ and is questionable and inquisitive.
• Enjoys working in a high energy team
• Is positive and engaging when communicating with all team members
• Has a genuine and authentic interest in people
• Previous experience of working in a call centre environment would be a distinct advantage
Please ask for Amanda