My client is looking for an Sales Administrator to join their friendly small team based in Chesham, an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION/LIST OF DUTIES
- First point of contact for customers for sales enquiries, orders, deliveries and accounts queries.
- Confirming detailed orders with Mills/suppliers located in Germany and Italy. Following progress of orders through to delivery, checking all paperwork etc.
- Order entry, inputting invoices received from the Mills, running various reports and quarterly statistics using our internal SAGE system.
- Proactively following up on sales enquiries received via company website, email or telephone.
- Resolving customer accounts queries, reconciling credit notes.
- Sending out samples and product literature to new and existing customers. Ensuring Peroni sample stock is replenished.
- Providing sales figures and information for client presentations (using Microsoft Word and Excel).
- General clerical/administrative duties – filing, organising of quotes, updating price tables, ordering stationery.
This role involves extensive contacts with customers and suppliers and requires good communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of people. The administration work requires a high degree of accuracy and therefore the candidate must have a meticulous, organised and systematic approach to their work.
Experience of Word, Excel and SAGE and customer liaison are required, together with the ability to learn our in-house IT systems.
Candidate must be extremely proactive and comfortable working in a small team environment (3-4 people).