My client is looking for a fun and outgoing Customer Service Team Leader for their offices based in Hemel.
With excellent benefits this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join a fantastic brand within a Customer Contact Centre. The successful candidate will be a shining role model who has the skills and desire to support their team to perform at the very best of their ability within a Sales environment and to give our customers an experience they love. The right candidate will have a real passion and energy to motivate and support a team; they will possess strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Back wheel skills (technical and product knowledge)
• Develop, support and motivate team members to achieve individual & team KPI’s.
• Work effectively in a team environment, facilitating a positive approach to tasks by adopting a ‘can do’ attitude
• Lead by example in your sales approach and all that you do
• Ensure that team members levels are maximised at all times
• Proactively highlight team member training and coaching needs
• Deliver training & coaching sessions to the team
• Utilise MI to monitor relevant KPI’s and effectively set team and individual goals based on these.
• To conduct regular one to one meetings, goals setting & reviews, coaching sessions and appraisal meetings with your team.
• To be focussed on your own self-development, by attending coaching sessions, making your Leader aware of training requirements, other ad hoc activities and maintaining a positive attitude towards learning.
• A problem solving attitude with a passion and enthusiasm for Butlins
• A desire to see a team of advisors performing at their best, creating an environment where they celebrate their success & share best practice department wide.
• Love to work as part of a team with a flexible and adaptable approach to making things happen.
• A passions for Coaching & Developing
Make suggestions and identify areas for improvement within your team
Front wheel (People skills)
You must be able to demonstrate evidence of independent decision making, organisational, planning and problem solving skills and the leadership of a small team. Additionally, the key personable skills we are looking for are :
• Empathy – approaching the world with an open mind, the ability to step into other people’s shoes to see the world from their point of view and to be versatile enough to change our own behaviour.
• Optimism – look for the best in every situation, actively choose a positive mindset, learn and bounce back from setbacks.
• Drive and Action – help make things happen, take a problem solving attitude to every situation, deliver personalised solutions and offer ongoing support to other team members.
• Caring – we treat others how we would like our families to be treated, we are always approachable in our manner and body language.
• Language – we are open minded to new experiences, we seek out new opportunities and we understand what makes us good.
• Leadership – we listen to our team so we understand their individual needs, we treat people fairly and consistently, we engage and motivate our team every day, we help our team to stay on purpose to achieve our goals.
Please ask for Amanda