Only read this if you are adventurous, have imagination, are seeking a real career challenge and wanting to be in at the beginning of something special so you develop as the company grows
Our client is a start up company with a mission. It is the first Cornish based WISP (wireless internet service provider) and it is looking to fill one of its most important defined positions. Its mission is to deliver lightening fast internet services across the county’s rural areas, known as HTRAs (hard to reach areas). MORE…..
Our client is looking for a very special talent to support after sales of broadband contracts and added services across the areas we have described. It is expected that our Community Broadband CSM will work closely with the Account Managers on the ground and the marketing team, to help build a strategic platform for the successful implementation of sales targets.
Because of the sophistication of our CRM, customer service and engagement will operate right across the spectrum and the role will include liaison with both sales and engineering to deliver impeccable customer experiences. This means upselling on existing contracts, renewals, delivery and install communication, after sales care and routing customer engineering queries and operational concerns.
It is a blank page on which you could write your name and future, if you can see what our client sees
- This is a post sales support role and thus you will need a minimum of 3 years B2C and/or B2B experience in customer relationship support and management
- Your skills will have been developed in a similar role where you have acted as the interface between sales, engineering and the customer
- Some exposure to networks or internet services is an advantage although alternative work skills from Utilities, Events, Hospitality and other relationship sectors would also be potentially appropriate
- Computer skills are a given, with a sound understanding of Office 365. Substantial exposure to a CRM system would be a distinct advantage
- With impeccable communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrably enthusiastic, intuitive, gregarious, with a total commitment to customer service, your abilities can be seen both inside and outside the workplace.
This role offers an opportunity to be part of something remarkable, growing as the company grows. Not for the fainthearted, it will mean commitment, trail blazing and long days but will also mean satisfaction, having fun, good salary and benefits, but above all being able to make a difference in Cornish communities