Only read this if you are adventurous, have imagination, are seeking a real career challenge and wanting to be in at the beginning of something special so you develop as the company grows
Our client is a start up company with a mission. It is the first Cornish based WISP (wireless internet service provider) and it is looking for one or more person(s) to be part of the community sales team providing lightening fast internet services across the county’s rural areas, known as HTRAs (hard to reach areas). MORE…..
Our client expects that its Community Broadband Account Managers will work closely with a unique marketing concept parish by parish and will be engaged with residents and businesses alike.
They will interact with a range of rural community groups, local parish champions and become the standard bearer for creating inclusion for the rural areas, thus helping to build a strategic platform for the successful implementation of targets. Therefore the emphasis is on relationship selling rather than simply broadband contracts.
You will need
- a minimum of 3 years B2C and/or B2B experience specifically in customer relationship selling.
- Although a telecoms company, we do not expect you to have in depth telecoms or IT knowledge. However some exposure to networks or internet services is an advantage
- Alternative skills from Events, Hospitality and other relationship sectors would also be potentially appropriate
- Demonstrably enthusiastic, intuitive, gregarious and with excellent presentation skills, with a total commitment to customer service, your abilities can be seen both inside and outside the workplace.
- This role offers an opportunity to be part of something remarkable, growing as the company grows. Not for the fainthearted, it will mean commitment, trail blazing and long days but will also mean satisfaction, having fun, good salary and benefits, but above all being able to make a difference in Cornish communities